What you can do
If you want to help us advance towards a world with less speciesism and less suffering, there are several things you can do:
- Inform yourself about speciesism, which is a type of discrimination that many animals suffer just because they do not belong to our species, and due to which they suffer terrible harms. Learn about how it negatively affects the lives of domesticated and wild animals.
- Collaborate with Animal Ethics:
- Help us as a volunteer researcher and writer so we can offer more information about the lives of animals, animal sentience and animal ethics.
- Share this website on social networks and with others who are interested in these issues.
- If you have knowledge of design, contact us about helping with our graphics.
- If your native language is not English, contact us about translating documents into your language.
- Help us organize conferences and events about animal ethics and animal defense.
- Help us with street activism, leafleting and tabling.
You can also work with other organizations that fight against speciesism, thus helping to achieve a better world. We support the work of other organizations that oppose speciesism.
- Choose vegan food and clothing, and avoid consuming animal products. Veganism means starting to live and feed ourselves without discriminating against other animals who share with us the capacity to suffer and enjoy their experiences in life. Breeding other sentient animals to produce food and clothing is only possible in a world where deeply discriminatory attitudes towards animals are embedded in societal values. By living according to antispeciesist values, you’ll be helping to lay the groundwork for a more just society, one that gives full respect to animals.
For more information, or to volunteer, get in touch with us.
You can also help us to provide more resources by making a donation.